Who should attend?
All persons who will be required by their employer to Who Should Attend work as part of a Temporary Traffic Management team operating muiti—phase temporary traffic lights.
We deliver courses in classrooms at our training centres, and you can also attend online courses from the comfort of your own home/office. When choosing a date below it will state "ONLINE" for online courses.
You must select a course date first!
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to work as part of a traffic management team installing, maintaining, and removing multi-phase temporary traffic lights.
*** Your NEW Smart Card cost is included in the course price ***
On completion of the session delegates will be able to:-
- be aware of sector schemes
- be aware of health and safety work
- be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- understand the requirements for multi-phase traffic signals
- understand how to operate multi-phase traffic signals.
Certification is awarded to successful learners by LANTRA Awards.
Following completion of the 12D T5 training course the learner will need to undertake centre based and site based assessments as prescribed in their logbook.
The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training.
All rates are subject to VAT.
These rates are in conjunction with our Standard terms and conditions.
Cancellations received more than 14 days before the course date - Full refund
Cancellations received between 7 and 14 days before the course date - 50% refund
Cancellations received within 7 days of the course date - No refund