Who should attend?
All candidates must complete and pass a TTMBC course prior to booking onto the NHSS 12D T1/2
All persons who will be required by their employer to Work on rural & urban roads performing Temporary Traffic Management duties, including mobile works on single carriageways, and the set Up and dismantle of 2 way temporary traffic lights, stop & go and give/take or priority systems.
We deliver courses in classrooms at our training centres, and you can also attend online courses from the comfort of your own home/office. When choosing a date below it will state "ONLINE" for online courses.
You must select a course date first!
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to work as part of a traffic management team on single carriageway roads.
*** Your NEW Virtual Lantra Card is included in the course price ***
On completion of the session delegates will be:-
- aware of sector schemes
- aware of health and safety work
- aware of risk assessments and method statements
- aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- able to identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- able to understand the requirements for minor works and moving works
- able to understand the different methods of positive traffic control
- able to understand how to deal with pedestrians
- able to demonstrate an ability to implement, maintain and remove safely and correctly positive traffic control systems
Successful Learners are awarded a LANTRA Awards / CSCS Smart Card.
Following completion of the 12D T1/2 training course the learner can obtain full operative status by completing a set of on and off site assessments as prescribed in their record of assessments logbook.
*The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the classroom based training course.
All rates are subject to VAT.
These rates are in conjunction with our Standard terms and conditions.
Cancellations received more than 14 days before the course date - Full refund
Cancellations received between 7 and 14 days before the course date - 50% refund
Cancellations received within 7 days of the course date - No refund