Who should attend?
- All candidates must complete and pass a TTMBC course prior to booking onto the NHSS 12D T1/2 -
All persons who will be required by their employer to Work on rural & urban roads performing Temporary Traffic Management duties, including mobile works on single carriageways, and the set Up and dismantle of 2 way temporary traffic lights, stop & go and give/take or priority systems.
You must select a course date first!
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to work as part of a traffic management team on single carriageway roads.
*** Your NEW Smart Card cost is included in the course price ***
On completion of the session delegates will be:-
- aware of sector schemes
- aware of health and safety work
- aware of risk assessments and method statements
- aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- able to identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- able to understand the requirements for minor works and moving works
- able to understand the different methods of positive traffic control
- able to understand how to deal with pedestrians
- able to demonstrate an ability to implement, maintain and remove safely and correctly positive traffic control systems
Successful Learners are awarded a LANTRA Awards / CSCS Smart Card.
Following completion of the 12D T1/2 training course the learner can obtain full operative status by completing a set of on and off site assessments as prescribed in their record of assessments logbook.
*The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the classroom based training course.