Who should attend?
Experienced traffic management operatives working on high speed motorways and dual carriageways that are, or will be, required to supervise their crew.
Managers wishing to gain further knowledge of these types of works to assist with the planning & design process.
You must select a course date first!
To provide candidates with the necessary knowledge to become the lead Foreman of a NHSS 12A/B temporary traffic management team.
Upon completion of the session delegates will:
- Understand the typical responsibilities of a Traffic Management Foreman / Lead Traffic Management Operative
- Understand the typical role of a Traffic Management Foreman / Lead Traffic Management Operative
- Be able to plan relaxation lane closures
- Gain an increased awareness of road works signage
- Be aware of the requirements for contra-flow & narrow lanes schemes
- Be aware of the CH8 requirements for standard works and where relaxations can be applied
- Be aware of industry safe working practices
Learners pass the course by scoring a minimum of 75% in the end of course written test. Successful candidates will receive a Lantra Awards certificate.
NB: You must already hold an LTMO or 12A Foreman qualification to sit this course. If you only hold a 12AB operative qualification you must sit the LTMO course and pass it before sitting this course.
NB: If you already hold a Foreman Qualification this new 1 day course is the course you must pass to refresh your qualification.
Certification is charged for separately if you pass the course, it is not included in the course fee. The cost is £60+vat
All rates are subject to VAT.
These rates are in conjunction with our Standard terms and conditions.
Cancellations received more than 14 days before the course date - Full refund
Cancellations received between 7 and 14 days before the course date - 50% refund
Cancellations received within 7 days of the course date - No refund