Who should attend?
The course is aimed at Trainer/Assessors and/or supervisor level within the workplace.
You must select a course date first!
The two day course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals. It covers the content of both the level 1 and level 2 qualifications but is aimed at Trainer/Assessors and/or supervisor level within the workplace.
The course covers the following subjects;
• What is First Aid for Mental Health?
• Identifying mental health conditions
• Providing advice and starting a conversation
• Mental health conditions
• Drugs and alcohol
• First Aid for Mental Health action plan
• First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
• Eating disorders
• Personality disorders
• Bipolar disorder
A Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health will be issued to the learner, subject to succesful assessment. There is not expiry of the qualification, but annual refresher training is recommneded.