Who should attend?
12D T7 is targeted at all levels of management, Client Officers, Technicians, technical officers, and any other person not actually installing Temporary Traffic Management (TTM), but requiring a knowledge of TTM on urban and rural roads
You must select a course date first!
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to perform their duties as a client officer, technical officer, or manager at any organisation which performs temporary traffic management on urban and rural roads as part of its operations.
*** Your NEW Smart Card cost is included in the course price ***
On completion of the session delegates will be able to:-
- have a working knowledge of National Highway Sector Schemes Have an awareness of Traffic Management Health & Safety Issues
- interpret the requirements of ‘The Safety at Street Works and Road Works, A Code of Practice (The Red Book)’ and further guidance from ‘ The Traffic Signs Manual, Chapter 8’
- consider all options available to determine the level and extent of the Temporary Traffic Management required
- demonstrate knowledge of the site risk assessment process
- have the ability to assess and determine temporary traffic layout required for a given work location, activity or operation
- understand the standard of equipment that is acceptable to use
- realise the implications of changing conditions on site
- have the confidence to liaise with site staff for appropriate remedial actions
- have the ability to confirm suitability of TTM plans prior to work starting on site
Certification is provided to successful learners by LANTRA Awards.
There is no pre-requisite to attending this course.