Who should attend?
All persons who will be required by their employer to work on motorways and or high speed dual carriageways performing temporary traffic management works.
We deliver courses in classrooms at our training centres, and you can also attend online courses from the comfort of your own home/office. When choosing a date below it will state "ONLINE" for online courses.
You must select a course date first!
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to work as part of a temporary traffic management team on motorways and dual carriageways.
**You are required to hold a TTMBC qualification or an existing 12AB qualification (refreshers) before attending this course**
*** Your NEW Smart Card cost is included in the course price ***
On completion of the session delegates will:
- understand the principles of Quality Assurance
- be aware of the training and assessment process to become a registered Temporary Traffic Management Operative
- be aware of the relevant Health and Safety legislation and their responsibilities
- be aware of safe working practices
- be aware of reference documentation used within the Temporary Traffic Management industry
- be able to understand safe working methods that are used to install, maintain and remove temporary traffic management equipment
- be able to plan a Chapter 8 closure from a given datum.
Successful Learners are awarded a LANTRA Awards / CSCS Smart Card.
Following completion of the 12A/B training course the learner can obtain full operative status by completing a set of on and off site assessments as prescribed in their logbook. The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training.
Upon completion of the assessment process a LANTRA Awards Skills Card of a higher grade is awarded to the Learner.