Who should attend?
All persons who will be required by their employer to work on motorways and or high speed dual carriageways performing temporary traffic management works.
You must select a course date first!
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to work as part of a temporary traffic management team on motorways and dual carriageways.
**You are required to hold a TTMBC qualification or an existing 12AB qualification (refreshers) before attending this course**
*** Your NEW Smart Card cost is included in the course price ***
On completion of the session delegates will:
- understand the principles of Quality Assurance
- be aware of the training and assessment process to become a registered Temporary Traffic Management Operative
- be aware of the relevant Health and Safety legislation and their responsibilities
- be aware of safe working practices
- be aware of reference documentation used within the Temporary Traffic Management industry
- be able to understand safe working methods that are used to install, maintain and remove temporary traffic management equipment
- be able to plan a Chapter 8 closure from a given datum.
Successful Learners are awarded a LANTRA Awards / CSCS Smart Card.
Following completion of the 12A/B training course the learner can obtain full operative status by completing a set of on and off site assessments as prescribed in their logbook. The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training.
Upon completion of the assessment process a LANTRA Awards Skills Card of a higher grade is awarded to the Learner.