Who should attend?
You must select a course date first!
A range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects are covered including;
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental health conditions
- Drug and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the Workplace
This 1 Day course covers the content of the level 1 course but also expands on the effects of drugs and alcohol, incorperates the First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan and covers ways in which a positive mental health culture can be supported within a workplace.
A Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health will be issued to the learner, subject to successful assessment. There is no expiry for the qualification, but an annual refresher training is recommended.