Who should attend?
The course is intended for people wanting to working in the private security industry as CCTV operators.
You must select a course date first!
- The Private Security Industry
- Health and Safety
- Fire procedures
- Communication skills and customer service
- The roles and responsibilities of CCTV operatives
- Characteristics and equipment of a CCTV system
- CCTV codes of practice and operational guidelines
- CCTV and relevant legislation
- Communications within CCTV operations
- Emergencies and CCTV
- The impact of health and safety on CCTV
- Practical use of CCTV
Unit 3: Practical Operation of CCTV Equipment
- Be able to operate CCTV equipment
- Be able to demonstrate operational use of a CCTV system
This course leads to the nationally recognised qualification for CCTV operators, and has been developed to meet the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA). It is based on the relevant SIA ‘Specifications for Learning and Qualifications for CCTV Control Room Operators (PSS)’
Certification is provided by Highfield Awarding Body of Compliance